The great thing about Halloween is that it brings out the child in all of us. But there are lots of stylish grown-up ways to get into the spirit of things. Turn your home into a spooky delight for kids and adults alike with these Halloween decorating ideas.
1 Crackle web pillar candles
A classic crackle finish makes these black beauties appear overrun with spider webs. It’s great for Halloween decorating, but elegant enough to be used any day of the year. Pottery Barn, $25.22.
Decorating & Design - Styling Secrets
Stylish Halloween decorating ideas
10 bewitching Halloween decorating ideas to make your home frightfully fun.
- Page 1: Crackle web pillar candles
- Page 2: Hanging skeletons
- Page 3: Halloween potions plates
- Page 4: Eeek-A-Spider! dish towels
- Page 5: Decorative Halloween tray
- Page 6: Spooky Aspen branch
- Page 7: Trick or treat banner
- Page 8: Tombstone condiment set
- Page 9: Spider and flower wreath
- Page 10: Halloween candies