Find out what some of our favourite bloggers are preparing for Halloween this year. Whether you prefer a trick or treat, they have some stylish and spooky ideas to get into the Halloween fun!
Photography by Angie Pitre
Echoes of Laughter: Creepy candy tray
One of my favourite ways to decorate for Halloween is to gather up some glass vases and apothecary jars from around the house and fill them with creepy treats. Use eyeballs, worms, teeth, rats, and skulls (all from the dollar store) and arrange them on a tray. Add some Halloween-themed label stickers (purchased from Michaels) to the vases and jars to finish the look for a little bit of creepy and weird for Halloween. My kids love it!
Angie Pitre is a Maritime girl now living in Alberta where she loves making a home for her family. She enjoys all home-related projects including decorating, baking, and home management. Follow her blog, Echoes of Laughter, where she enjoys sharing her latest foray into making home a wonderful place to be.
Food & Entertaining - Party Planner
Bloggers' Halloween tricks and treats
Get inspired by some of our favourite bloggers' tricks and treats for Halloween.
- Page 1: Echoes of Laughter: Creepy candy tray
- Page 2: The Fabulous Design File: Spooky sparkles
- Page 3: aDESIGNdock: Ghostly glam
- Page 4: Decor Happy: Bewitching black and white
- Page 5: Marcus Design: Ghoulish goodies
- Page 6: hodge:podge: Spine-chilling cookies
- Page 7: Desire to Decorate: Scary spiders