Shopping - Gifts
11 wedding gifts the bride and groom will love
Celebrate the happy couple's vows with any of these stylish wedding gifts.
It’s OK to give the bride and groom money. Lots of couple appreciate cash gifts and use them toward important expenses like a down payment on a home, a home renovation or their honeymoon.
Contribute to a big-ticket item
Go in with some friends and buy the couple something big for their home, like a barbecue, a piece of bedroom furniture or a piece of beautiful, original art.
Gift certificate to a local restaurant
Who doesn’t love a night out on the town? And after all the chaos that comes with planning a wedding, the couple will need a date night to celebrate each other.
A pass to an art gallery or museum
A yearly pass to a local museum or art gallery will encourage the couple to get out and spend some time together, and it’s a gift they can enjoy over and over again.
Treat the couple to an experiential gift like a cooking class! Find something unique that will teach them how to cook a food they don’t often cook -- like Indian, Vietnamese or vegan cuisine.
Prefer to get them something more tangible that they can enjoy for years to come? No problem! Here are 11 beautiful wedding gift ideas any bride and groom will love.
- Page 1: 11 wedding gifts the bride and groom will love
- Page 2: Veuve Clicquot & Edge champagne flutes
- Page 3: iPal Tivoli radio
- Page 4: Eclectic silver plated candlesticks
- Page 5: SodaStream fizz sparkling water maker
- Page 6: Alessi kettle
- Page 7: Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 camera
- Page 8: Hudson Bay Company collection multistripe point blanket
- Page 9: Ridel Cornetto decanter
- Page 10: Marble cheese knives
- Page 11: KitchenAid artisan stand mixer
- Page 12: Custom heart tree wall art