If you’ve started your holiday shopping list, no doubt there are one or more foodies you need to buy for. You know the ones. They’ve always got suggestions for great restaurants and recipes you’ve got to try. And they’re usually entertainers extraordinaire. Dinner at anyone else’s place just doesn’t compare! Whether they’re seasoned chefs or culinary newbies, if they love the art of food prep and presentation, they’re bound to love these gifts. Some are practical and virtually indispensable. Some are simply personal indulgence.
Slate cheese board set
Move over cheese plate – say hello to the cheese slate. This fabulously rustic board has cutting edge appeal (it’s knife resistant!) and brings a little bistro into your home when cheese names are written in chalk. Viva Terra, $69.
Shopping - Gifts
9 great gift ideas for foodies
Whether the foodie on your list is a chef or entertainer, any of these gift ideas are sure to be a hit this holiday!
- Page 1: Slate cheese board set
- Page 2: Four Seasons plate set
- Page 3: All-natural traditional pasta sauces
- Page 4: Canadian Living: The International Collection
- Page 5: Collection Art Collection - Parsley print
- Page 6: KitchenAid Artisan Series Stand Mixer
- Page 7: Four-piece index cutting boards
- Page 8: Kati mug and tea forsythia boxed
- Page 9: Single serve coffee maker